Phone: (843) 232-000
Why Advertise With Us?
- We are a publication sourcing current, local information about events, festivals, businesses and people that our readers want to know about.
- The market we serve wants to know about the services and products which you, the advertiser, offer; bringing you a decided advantage in advertising with us. We are a resource that provides our readers information about what is available to them locally.
- We publish 31,000 copies monthly through the Post and Courier out of Charleston, SC. We’ve recently expanded our distribution into the South Strand area, and now reach over 21,000 residences (with an average of 2.5 readers per copy) and businesses through direct mail. As well as distribute 10,000 copies to 100 commercial locations along the Grand Strand.
- We have a monthly readership that totals approximately 77,500 people (numbers sourced directly from the US Postal Service based on the average household).
- 74% of our advertisers have committed to 6 to 12 month advertising agreements.
“President of Shared Services and Audience Development for the Post and Courier, John Posluszny, on a recent visit to our offices shared with us that it would typically take 5 years for a community newspaper to reach the growth we’ve achieved in 8 months. He’s been in the industry for 20+ years.”
“Our advertising campaign with the Insider at the Market Common began in the January 2017 issue and we started gaining new clients from these ads in December when it came out a few days early! Our strategy for maintaining consistent advertising is paying off. We regularly have new clients refer to the ad (and the March issue interview). This is a great way to reach in and around the Market Common district!”
“Our article in the Insider brought public awareness to the services we provide at Market Common Dentistry. It also brought new patients into our practice. Reading quotes from Dr. Mills made them feel very comfortable. All in all, the article brought great feedback to our business by letting the community know we are here and what we can actually do for them and informing them about the sedation we can perform to ease their fear of the dentist. Patients were also able to read more about the state of the art practice we have.”